Help with .ini settings

• Author

Help with .ini settings

I have been trying on and off for MONTHS to adjust my configuration and can't ever seem to get it right so I am hoping someone here can help me. I would be extremely grateful! My main problem is contrast, some tree colors, and that glow effect - I don't know what it's called. The screen shots below are different scenes with two settings. The brighter images with more contrast is with the "UseOriginalPostProcessing" turned on, which is ironic, because these are the game's default settings, I have read. The other images with less contrast (that don't look as good) are my settings - UseOriginalPostProcessing turned off. I would be happy to share my .ini's if you would like to look at them.
When I previewed this message before posting, the individual images of the links I included did not work. If you don't see the images imbedded in this message, then go to this link to see them. Just use your courser keys to flip between the images. There will be other images in that gallery, so don't let that confuse you.
Thank you!

http://drdigital.smugmug.com/Other/Favo ... K&lb=1&s=A