EvoFq3o0 - ENB v102 with FXAA - The way I like it

share your configuration files
  • Author
*master*

Re: EvoFq3o0 - ENB v102 with FXAA - The way I like it

kalicola wrote:alright. I'll give it a go, see if I like it better :)
Good man, you should have it look like my pics at the top.

Thanks for your support :D

Really like the cinematic look of this one. I keep it on when I'm travelling, turn it off when I'm in a dungeon (looks good, but it's a little too dark) :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

EvoFq3o0: What's up? We haven't heart from you in a while. If you are still working on your ENB, then please don't change the look too much alright :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

Hi Mate, I'm still here :)

Oh I've been really useless though, got stuck in tweaking starting again and tweaking, then starting again. lol got my a few different sets but nothing I could say was impressive to me. I might upload the different ones, ranging from 102 to 105-6 so you can see what you think.

anyway I went back to an old set and called it old is best lol. so I'm making minor improvements in the hope to getting it to what you would hope. I'm not sure how it could look better though without more tweaks from the legend that is Boris.

Would be a big help if you could name the improvements you would like to see as i think i tweak to the point that it loses the atmosphere that was.

Keep in touch :)

*master*

Updated

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yo mate. To be honest, I have no clue what to improve in your preset. Looks awesome.. I haven't tried your lates update yet. I'm busy trying to create my own preset from scratch. Well, not entirely from scratch, I think I used Opethfeldt enb as a base, but I kind of lost track of where I started :) I think that the H6 preset is too confusing with all that text he created in the files. It's hard to find anything in all that text.

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola wrote:Yo mate. To be honest, I have no clue what to improve in your preset. Looks awesome.. I haven't tried your lates update yet. I'm busy trying to create my own preset from scratch. Well, not entirely from scratch, I think I used Opethfeldt enb as a base, but I kind of lost track of where I started :) I think that the H6 preset is too confusing with all that text he created in the files. It's hard to find anything in all that text.
When editing it I just delete all the text for that very reason., keeping a copy of the original file if I need to check up on what does what. Less stuff to scroll through then and easier on the eyes.

I put it all back after though for the file upload, because it's his work at the end of the day and I respect what he's done there.

@Evo I gave this a try before and I think it's fairly good. Keep up the good work.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Impressive, but I prefer more atmospheric, less Bloomy look. I like how you softened the edges of objects though. Nice.