Insomnia CGI ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Insomnia CGI ENB

8-) Hey insomnia, what the version 1.1 brings of improvements over the 1.01? Worth overwrite the old? (i'm using real clouds not realistic clouds and nothing wrongs happens yet)

What in pratical differences have the 1.01 to 1.1? (yes i see the description but, don't understand what mean rs sorry :/

I saw your preset of enb, has some options as DOF as this high, but there is a very high option, you chose not to use the maximum that would be too high for the sake of optimization to not get so heavy to vga or you wanted the visuals were like that it would be better to be thereby?

(my last comentary is, you enb is really much better than real vision that have unrealistic satured colors and better than k enb)

*sensei*

Thiago182
1.1 is by far the best version in my opinion.

First of all its better balanced in weathers and general lighting. There are still some tweaks left to be made but no critical ones. Weathers are simply a huge undertaking when adding more and more weather inis.
Colors are also much better. More natural and not oversaturated. Skin colors are also looking better.
I have added the FXAA post sharpening to the SweetFX library by adding the .fx file and connect it via SweetFX Main.h technique. So no other external .dll is added which I think is a plus.

The sky in 1.1 is tweaked based on Dramatic Clouds, which is in turn based more on the vanilla clouds. This is important to remember because things like cloud curves, intensities and opacity has a big impact on cloud mods. That is why I recommend 1.01 for users that have Realistic Clouds. Real clouds has nothing to do with the sky actually as Real Clouds are actually set as particle. And Real Clouds doesn't replace anything, just add a sort of semi volumetric based meshes. Or something lol. ^^
I saw your preset of enb, has some options as DOF as this high, but there is a very high option, you chose not to use the maximum that would be too high for the sake of optimization to not get so heavy to vga or you wanted the visuals were like that it would be better to be thereby?
I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. But if you're wondering why most effects aren't set to the highest possible then I feel it doesn't need it. First and foremost I want it to be playable. Not in 60 fps but at least 40+ for most users. DoF quality comes very much from the prepass file directly.

Thank you very much! :)
CGI ENB

Hey to me upgrade the 1.01 to 1.1, i need just paste the files in the skyrim or i need to unactivate the ele and lights fx to activate again later?

*sensei*

Go head and just copy-paste and overwrite when asked. No need to deactivate any mods. Its just a bunch of shaders.
CGI ENB

Understand, when i'm install im feel the colors are more natural, not so strong colors as before,
and because of that, i was believing that have to make another things (but forget that kk)

Sorry for making so many questions,

How much fps you get in you system with CGI enb 1.1? (using 1920x1080p right?)
the max the min and the average fps?

and do you have plans to use again the realistic clouds? Has some plans to make new improvements in 1.1 or ready yet? that improvement?

And thanks again, i promisse not make more questions, only if i need support ... great job you should to work on bethesda haha.

*sensei*

Just ask dude. I don't mind. :)

I never play the game at all. Just screenarching.
And I'm shooting in 2560*1080 and getting around 15 FPS.
1920*1080 gives me about 20-25 fps.

I LOVE Realistic Clouds and would like to adapt a version just for that particular mod. But that will come later.
There are some ideas for future updates but for now I'm satisfied.

Cheers!

Ps. The only one that really should work for Beth is Boris. He was the one who gave us the tools.
CGI ENB

@ Insomnia

I Finally managed to find the problem,something in the skyrimprefs.ini made the water disappear,so i reset them to their original state and now everything works fine :) A big thanks for all ur help and your great work on the ENB :D

*sensei*

For future reference, what was the line you changed to get the water back?
CGI ENB

I cant give an exact answer because i just deleted them and let the launcher reset them,i used ini's from this mod before : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33 ... D337&pUp=1 .But i think the only lines i changed myself were lines to enhance the shadowquality in general.

Insomnia what do you think about tressfx hair technology? can be used in the enb to recreate realistic human and animal hair?