Insomnia CGI ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Insomnia CGI ENB

Thiago182
Well I think it has the same chance of getting implemented as PhysX. Which is basically zero. I'm no expert in this at all and I'm only guessing but I would think that the engine has to be reworked in order to enable a feature like that. ENB has nothing to do with it though.

Anyone want to elaborate and correct me please go ahead. Im just guessing here.
CGI ENB

Are you getting news pics from skyrim with cgi enb 1.1?
hey have what is your favirte enb (but not your enb) is k enb? natural lighting?
i'm have compared your enb and is hard question to choose on because the cgi 1.1 is awesome, but 1.01 use realistic clouds and colors are stronger (i guess), and the insomnia 2.0 (not cgi) have a darker feel i don't know even describe haha..(but i don't like the dof o insomnia)
what you think about yours enb? wichi is more cinematic feel?

cause in the begning of the game for example in helgen tower, the cgi 1.1 is brighter and colors are weaker than cgi 1.01...

the colors of cgi 1.1 is brighter than 1.01? or my enb is not working how should?
i'm using ELE and ELFX (this with the core, and internal, the external not), comparated with your screenschots the mine feels
too sharp, because this, that i'm asking to you

*sensei*

Check my Flickr for all my CGI 1.1 images. I rarely post pics here.

Hmm good question..
These are my fave ENBs:
  • NLA
    Kountervibe
    Gionights
    prOPA
    Cinemascope Independant, Classic
    GSE
    Somber
    TV ENB
CGI 1.1 differs alot from 1.01. I think 1.1 is better and more balanced with nicer colors. Insomnia ENB is just too different from CGI ENB. The DOF from Insomnia ENB is not a playable DOF I agree. But it looks quite cool in screenshots as it looks like motion blur. Almost nauseating when playing though. :lol:

CGI ENB is definitely more cinematic than Insomnia ENB, that one has a more deep fantasy style or medievil style.

To see if you're having issues please post a few screens shots. :) I don't recommend using 1.0 but if you like 1.01 more than 1.1 I really understand as I did rework some things in 1.1. :)
CGI ENB

Ok i will try, im get now but don't know how to upload the screenchots.
One of t hem the interior is too bright, how i said before and the other the npcs don't open your mouth to speech, the dialogues are terrible

https://imageshack.us/i/pbfJjKisj

Hey NAtural lighting and atmospherics is awesome, do you think about implement this natural feel feature in your enb? of course your enb is pretty amazing, is the best in my opinion, is the enb that i'm using now, i'm don't change anything just trust in your implement.
Eric voronstov have a personal enb? if yes which is?

*sensei*

The NLA plugin is great! But I won't do presets anymore with specific mods as requirements. My first preset on Nexus taught me that.
I don't know if Boris has a favourite ENB preset. I think he's pretty satisfied with tweaking his own configs. ;)
CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't have favorite preset, downloaded several the most interesting and sometime use them to understand which parameters users tweaking properly or not (and they do not, still achieve good results).

*sensei*

Interesting topic.
For me I really dont care about "proper" tweaks. I think this shows in all my configs. ;)
Basically I'm just hammering different settings to achieve a generic goal. But if I find a good setting or style my goals are likely to change.
CGI ENB

Insomnia i'm was thiking about the raindrops effects, and even in the enb that is great the rain, i'm feel that is a great improvment about the vanilla rain, because is transparent.

But still feels stranger, i'm disabling the enb rain and using that http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25484/? Hectrol fx rain, because I was comparing the other pictures from rains like http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/wallp ... 0x1200.jpg, http://random-international.com/wp-cont ... _Gal11.jpg don't feel realistic to me,

but is my way of think, I'm still thinking thats vanilla rain feels more realistic...
What do you think about that? do you have a mod for rain? or only the enb...

Have an ideia to improve or think that is good that way?

I'm also like of natural skyrim rain but, seems to be incompatible with ELE because after the rain, natural rain still raining.

Love, Love, Love the colors/atmosphere of this ENB.. However I am having a slight issue which I am sure has something to do with me being a complete noob in regards to installation. I created a fresh install and simply d/l'd your ENB and copy and pasted everything to my Skyrim folder. I don't know if this was correct but it seemed to match what I had done with the other ENB's I have used in the past and changed the necessary .ini's. I have never used sweetfx so I don't know if there was something specific I had to do there. Anyway.. after loading up I immediately saw something strange as the fog was so bright and white that you couldnt see the dragon on the load screen.. After getting in to the game (phenomenal colors/shadows btw) there are stick like shadows all over the bodies of the carriage riders and there is no sky.... just a bright white beaming light. I am sure it has to do with files and me not extracting or using them properly.. or not using the right DeVENB (said it was .262 btw) Any help for this noob would be appreciated... (Only mods used Your ENB, DLC Expansions, Clouds and SKSE.)