Insomnia CGI ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Insomnia CGI ENB

Mugarlin
Not sure what's causing that. Try to disable DoF to see if that's the culprit.
CGI ENB

Hey insomnia i'm with a new card now, the R9 290X II Devil 13, I see that's really improve the perfomance, internal area when before gets 19 fps, now gettin 27fps, but in open area with so much grass i'm still getting 19 fps, and is not playable...
what can I do, or what you sugest to me to do?
I really want to play in this preset... what can i do?
thx :D and sorry to bother you.

Using the afterburner i had see that only gpu 1 is in using, testing another k enb pure light the both gpu are in using, where in you enb can I change settings to use a second GPU?
Waiting you return

*sensei*

Kyo always uses SLI setups. You should probably have a look in his enblocal.ini and copy all of it except the [PROXY] lines.
CGI ENB

Thanky VERY VERY much! Hey what do you think about his setups? really, i look to the both, but to me your setups is far away better, i don't know what people think about and don't now too, why kyo setups is sou famous, is great setup of course, but to me colors are too stronger, feels unrealistic, and you enb doesn't looks unrealistic, looks more cinematic.

When using this ENB something seems to be blocking it from being placed as the top window. I have to click on the window itself to play the game. This is not the problem, what the problem is that I can't use shadow play with this ENB, while all other ENBs seem to work. Any ideas?

*sensei*

TheDrDocter wrote:When using this ENB something seems to be blocking it from being placed as the top window. I have to click on the window itself to play the game. This is not the problem, what the problem is that I can't use shadow play with this ENB, while all other ENBs seem to work. Any ideas?
It's probably related to ForceBorderlessFullscreen in enblocal.ini. But I'm no guru and hopefully someone will come up with a better, more accurate answer.
CGI ENB

Hey insomnia i don't know why but to me you dof is flickering in crossfire, but against the others dof your dof works better, but still flickering, if i'm use other crossfire profile the performance lost is huge, fall from 73 fps to 50 fps...
and what now? suggestions? anybody?

Insomnia, just thank you... you ENB is far far best than all anothers that I test, just thank you

Image Image Image

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thiago182
Please do not attach not very important images to the forum, i'm very limited by disk space for the web site. Images moved to external image hosting, sorry.