Insomnia CGI ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Insomnia CGI ENB

Huh.... I have to check that. It might be the fact that I added some stuff to the sharpening shader, but that would logically be bugged for everyone. Dont know why some have this...... Oh well. ^^

Edit: Yup something is definitely wrong with the prepass. Gonna revert back to an older file.
An updated version is on the way... This version has slightly more vanilla bloom, especially in interiors (thank you Diethardt for that inspiration). :D
CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, it's enbeffectprepass.fx file. I switched to another and everything works fine. Great preset :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*sensei*

Updated. See front page.
CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Awesome, thanks for the release! I've been salivating over your images on Flickr so I'm gonna have to give this a try... tonight hopefully? I've got some testing to do with weathers I think are pretty much "done" with my WIP preset so, depending on how long that takes, I'll take some screens with this. I'm looking forward to the experience! :D

No it still does it. I don't really know anything about ENB settings too much but I fiddled around with the Bokeh Bias and Bokeh Bias Curve settings.
I'm just wondering if there is a typo with the Bokeh Bias Curve setting, it defaults to 25.14 should it perhaps be 0.2514? :roll:

enbeffectprepass.fx.ini file reads:
Bokeh Bias Curve=25.139999

I don't know what exactly that does but it seems high compared to other presets.

Again I'm just taking an uneducated guess here but lowering that seems to fix it.
Although that makes me wonder why it wouldn't be an issue for everyone... I dunno. :?

*sensei*

Well Im far from being a pro. :lol:
Those settings I don't think Ive even fiddled with. But I guess that sounds pretty high. I'll set those to 1.0 in CGI 1.1. :) Cheers!
CGI ENB

Works fine on my end, great job. :)
Looks very nice, I'll try to do some screens as soon I get GeDoSaTo working again with Skyrim (for some reason it just crashes when loading a game, maybe it's some incompatibility with Boulotaur's Injector.

Anyway, K-Putt made a bundle with Boulotaur's Injector + SweetFX 1.5.1, and SMAA works fine with it.
http://www.reddit.com/r/sweetfx/comment ... aders_x64/

Hey someone can help me? i'm having freezing all the time using this ENB preset with the skse because of the Blocs of 512 and 256 memory allocation, how can i stop this freezes? when im not using skse this not happens, but if I do that, i won't be able to you skyrim scripts right?

And if im using the script SMME just droping on the sky files, the same freezing begins to happens, but if i'm not using this i will be limited to use mods...
what can i do? someone have this same issues and freezing?

Thiago182 wrote:Hey someone can help me? i'm having freezing all the time using this ENB preset with the skse because of the Blocs of 512 and 256 memory allocation, how can i stop this freezes? when im not using skse this not happens, but if I do that, i won't be able to you skyrim scripts right?

And if im using the script SMME just droping on the sky files, the same freezing begins to happens, but if i'm not using this i will be limited to use mods...
what can i do? someone have this same issues and freezing?
Check your enblocal.ini for the ExpandSystemMemoryX64 setting in the [MEMORY] section. If it is set to TRUE change it to FALSE and retry Skyrim (or vice versa) , else you may need to try changing other settings in the memory section (ENB or SKSE) to see what works with your system.