Insomnia ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Insomnia ENB

Insomnia ENB Frozen Vale 0.4 available on my Flickr.
Check my signature and follow the links.
CGI ENB

*master*

You finally post an ENB preset and I miss it.... Is it going to be available in the future??

*sensei*

I doubt it. Maybe I'll upload the whole pack on my Flickr.
CGI ENB

hi there, i see you have set your insomnia enb to hidden on the nexus. could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a copy of the rar file for the enb. im a screen archer and your enb is the best dark and moody enb available!

PS PLEASE!

I'm sorry to necro bump this thread. And perhaps asking as well as the previous posters have asked the same question. I'm also looking for Insomnia ENB. I have it, the 2014 versions that contained the performance, default, quality and high quality along with the data folder that contained the ELFX plugins and only required the ELFX core files to be installed, but the problem is my archive files have gotten badly corrupted to the point of no repair. In fact, doing a repair results in 0 files contained in the archives. So I've asked around hoping someone out there would be kind enough to share the files. I haven't had luck at all, which is why I am here desperately asking anyone that may have the files if they would be kind enough to share through email. Frozen Vale would be nice too, but the other is more of a priority over this one. If anyone could help out, I would truly appreciate it.

*sensei*

I'm not on here very often and I don't fiddle with ENB much these days. I'm sorry to say I don't have this old present left. I cleared my Medifire of my old stuff and thought I had it on my HDD but no.
But my old ENB is most likely not compatible with today's binaries at all, and Windows 10 doesn't like the old Sweet FX so best try find something else.

Sorry!
CGI ENB