Skyrim Visual Immersion Series ENB Resource

share your configuration files
  • Author

This one should rather be considered a modders resource then a mod itself. Even though, it contains two of my newest settings. But more important matter is it introduce some new features to the world of ENB:
  • Adaptation tint,
  • Sun corona color mapping,
  • Single & double HD corona,
  • Lens flare dirt/bokeh distortion.
Beyond that, all main, already existing features are configurable from within the game, using ENB GUI. Also the new features have same accessibility. Some of the exiting effects have been reorganized for better convenience.

Installation is pretty simple - backup Your current ENB setting and effects code, and replace them with those provided in one of the settings archive. Should You be a first time user of ENB, download it's binaries (currently version 0.234) from Boris Vorontsov ENB Series web site.

As I said above this is basically a modders resource. The settings provided are a mare example what can be done using combination of current and those few new features added. The settings details are listed on the download page.

As always credits goes first to Boris Vorontsov, without whom anything of this wouldn't be even possible. I would like to credit also amoebae, for splendid texture pack, which I use and recommend using with this one (download one of the textures and see for Yourself).

I will try to make this one a storage for new features to come, if any, and all that were already published. Thus, old stuff will appear here too.

Finally, I want to state that I have no problem with people using my work (I basically release it for such a purpose). Of course all I ask of You is a credit information.

Bless You,
MK