- A ENB HD6 Cinematic Lighting Enhancement- v11

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: - A ENB HD6 Cinematic Lighting Enhancement- v11

Not very likely, since the author hasn't been around for ages.

If you practice a bit, it shouldn't be technically impossible or even difficult to port CLENB to the latest binary, more difficult would be to preserve his vision.

*sensei*

I think that HD6 really succeeded with his preset. It's one of the most downloaded preset on Nexus, and people still use his PP5 and bloom even after 2 years. That's pretty remarkable.

But where did he go?

You were right, I managed to port it to ENB 0.202. Not hard technically, but very time consuming. Basically I "copy/pasted" the actual presets for night and day, "copy/pasted" them too to interiorday and interiornight categories, then set medium values for sunrise and sunset categories.

The render looks the same as the old good 0.178 ENB and can be combinated with other lighting additional mods such as SweetFX or SMAA. But ambiant occlusion causes a soft blur on shadowed areas and this is particularly obvious and annoying during movement.

I can share it if you wish. This would be a good mean to revive this old but still great preset by HD6. And you may give me technical support to get rid of this problem with AO.

Good job Nico :) On topic of porting, Jasmin ENB works out very nicely too on the latest 0.229 (parallax water)