Skyrim ENB - Max Config Resurrected

share your configuration files
  • Author
*sensei*

Skyrim ENB - Max Config Resurrected

DESCRIPTION

So, back in the days, when Boris just started working on ENB for Skyrim, I was the first person to make the config for it. Since it was pretty basic back then, I didn't like the lack of polish and so I dropped the development in a pretty bad shape. Now, that the ENB is incredibly polished, with ton of amazing features and ability to make Skyrim absolutely mindblowing, I had to pick the chance and remake my preset. So here it is :)

I have a similar taste too Boris, so I like rather realistic graphics, without stupid color correction filters, crazy ambient occlusion that is everywhere or insane bloom (that said, I still used almost all the feature of ENB).
So I tried to make a very sunny, bright days, just like You would see in real Tundra, with dark, almost pitch black nights, with blue moon (not really realistic but I love the theme of blue moon :P) and slight blue shade.

NOTE: This config is very demanding! My GTX 670 barely outputs 50 FPS! If You want to use it on lower end PC, please change most of the quality and filter parameters to "2"!

SCREENSHOTS

Please note, that they were taken in a different stages of development! They just suppose to give You the taste of the config!

Screenshots taken today:

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This config is very demanding! My GTX 670 barely outputs 50 FPS! If You want to use it on lower end PC, please change most of the quality and filter parameters to "2"!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nx6i1pfp201i ... %C5%8D.zip

CHANGELOG

2013-08-28 - Adopted to the newest ENB (0.212). Many, many, minor tweaks. Change Ambient occlusion resolution, now it's half res rather than full (silly me). Brightened up the ambient. Tweaked the adaptation, clouds, fire, and specular a bit.
Last edited by MaxG3D on 28 Aug 2013, 16:04, edited 3 times in total.
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim ENB - Max Config Resurrected

This sounds and looks to be a preset that is just right up my alley :D

Will definitely try this one out just as soon as I have installed the new TPC merge ;)

*sensei*

--JawZ-- wrote:This sounds and looks to be a preset that is just right up my alley :D

Will definitely try this one out just as soon as I have installed the new TPC merge ;)
Thanks!
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

Put some stuff to '2' as you suggested looks very good, keep up the good work