Garry's Mod ENB?

share your configuration files
  • Author

Garry's Mod ENB?

I bought a copy of Garry's Mod and can't seem to find any ENB Presets or anything. Can anyone who has a good setup recommend anything please? Just looking to make it look as good as possible. Thanks in advance.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Garry's Mod ENB?

No idea about presets, but 0.0076 binary for Black Mesa should work.

Thanks. I already tried that one and didn't even notice a difference but saw everything was turned on in the config. It did work as I saw the ENB message on top left corner when I start the game. But, it didn't improve the lighting or anything.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Well, that's where the user created presets come in. Look in the Download area for them, also there's at least one shared in the Black Mesa ENB screenshot thread.

You could also try to do a bit tweaking yourself, even though it may seem a bit intimidating at first it's not difficult at all.

mindflux wrote:Well, that's where the user created presets come in. Look in the Download area for them, also there's at least one shared in the Black Mesa ENB screenshot thread.

You could also try to do a bit tweaking yourself, even though it may seem a bit intimidating at first it's not difficult at all.
Thanks. unfortunately I suck at tweaking ENB and it really is a lot of work when you don't know what you are doing. I'm surprised there really isn't any Black Mesa presets.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1094&start=10

This one looks alright, needs some modifications but nice start. Do you happen to know how to get a nice lens flare on the sun/lights? or Corona whatever it's called. I've seen a few crappy ones on Steam workshop for the game, but they feel too artificial. Thanks