Apex ENB For Fallout New Vegas

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Apex ENB For Fallout New Vegas

@hunterZ

This ENB absolutely requires Nevada Skies URWLified, it is balanced for the lighting/contrast settings of it's weather. I'm not sure how it looks with fellout. But I don't think Fellout is compatible with Nevada Skies. However Nevada Skies URWLified does have a setting where you can disable the orange/pinkish tint of Fallout New Vegas. Thus making Fellout obsolete and unnecessary.

And Nevada Skies URWLified is compatible with all the DLC, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Hey Nawtilis2 have you check out the successor of Nevada Skies URWLified v7.15,URWLNV Ultimate Edition v1.0 you can find it hey http://www.moddb.com/mods/urwlnv-ultima ... 0-beta[url][/url]

@nick

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to see how it looks now.

Nawtilis2 wrote:@hunterZ

This ENB absolutely requires Nevada Skies URWLified, it is balanced for the lighting/contrast settings of it's weather. I'm not sure how it looks with fellout. But I don't think Fellout is compatible with Nevada Skies. However Nevada Skies URWLified does have a setting where you can disable the orange/pinkish tint of Fallout New Vegas. Thus making Fellout obsolete and unnecessary.

And Nevada Skies URWLified is compatible with all the DLC, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks. That's a bit of a bummer because Nevada Skies is a bit more drastic of a weather mod than I am interested in using.

I've decided to put ENB aside for now and try FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting with DYNAVISION v3 for a bit, since I'm really just looking for a substitute for Fellout that supports all of the DLCs.

Hey Nawtilis2 Yossarian22 is back on nexus and he has updated Nevada Skies. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35998/?[url][/url]

@nick

Thanks for the heads up, I've already made a preset for this new version of Nevada Skies + a Vanilla (no weather mods) preset as well.

This new one will be a mix between Apex ENB/Blackout ENB.

Here are a few preview images:

Last edited by Nawtilis2 on 26 Oct 2013, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

Its beautiful makes a tear come to eye,wish more people know about this great enb.Why was it taken down from nexus.

I forget to ask what companion mods you use.

Hey guys, new version of Apex ENB up, it's now compatible with The newest version of Nevada Skies.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/87syb ... on+v22.rar