Apex ENB For Fallout New Vegas

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Apex ENB For Fallout New Vegas

Hi Nawtilis2 can you tell me wich version of Nevada Skies do I have to download? is it the one from NewVegasNexus or the one from MODDB, here are the links of the mods:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/urwlnv-ultima ... n-v10-beta

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35998/?

At the moment this version is compatible only with the non-URWLified version. Once the URWLified version is released I will craft a preset for it.

Just a warning to those who downloaded this ENB yesterday, you might want to try it again today, as I released an update for it last night, that had some significant changes added to it.

I reinstalled New Vegas to test out this ENB and I have this problem:

Im not really sure how it happened I thought I did everything right.
Im pretty experienced when it comes to modding Skyrim.

Turn off anti-aliasing. That glitch is a result of having it on.

My game automatically closes itself 1 second after trying to start with APEX (no error message).

The original ENB did work, can't run APEX though.

Do I have to install other files as well?

And yes, downloaded the latest d3d9.dll

log.log says:
D3DXCreateEffectFromFile failed
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(298,28): warning X1519: 'SMAA_THRESHOLD' : macro redefinition
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(299,33): warning X1519: 'SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS' : macro redefinition
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(300,38): warning X1519: 'SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG' : macro redefinition
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(301,32): warning X1519: 'SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING' : macro redefinition
SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(124,12): error X1507: failed to open source file: 'Dither.h'

but Dither.h is available.

Is there any way to stop the sky from being pure white when not looking directly at it? Kinda irks me.

i would like 2 know that as well the sky is to white.

Love this enb present since it first appeared on the nexus! Have been using it since. I would like to know if there is going to be an update and if the lens effect will be put back into use. You're first screen shoots are amazing! I tried playing with the lens effect and I couldn't get it to look like those first screen shoots. Also like the past few post the sky appears too white and I would like to see the actual weather effects if possible!

I seem to be having the same issue as matrimelee

I launch the game via nvse and it opens for a split second before crashing. I've tried using both the latest injector and wrapper versions of enb, and I'm using v22 of Apex.

Exactly the same as matrimelee, log.log says:

D3DXCreateEffectFromFile failed
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(298,28): warning X1519: 'SMAA_THRESHOLD' : macro redefinition
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(299,33): warning X1519: 'SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS' : macro redefinition
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(300,38): warning X1519: 'SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG' : macro redefinition
SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(301,32): warning X1519: 'SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING' : macro redefinition
SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(124,12): error X1507: failed to open source file: 'Dither.h'

This is definitely a problem with SweetFX, if I remove all SweetFX files the game launches fine. Just looks a bit funny :D

Any help much appreciated.