Apex ENB For Fallout New Vegas

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Apex ENB For Fallout New Vegas

@nick

You are n luck, I actually just recently created a Blackout Hybrid version that looks fantastic and I'm thinking about releasing it as the main file with the best of the beta files as optional mutations of it.

As for the glare, I agree that it is a bit much in certain interiors, but I am unsure how to turn it down without effecting the lighting variables in the interiors.

I'm not sure how it will look with realistic wasteland lighting but I wouldn't mind if you tested it out and posted some screenshots.

Thank you Nawtilis2,one more thing I will like to tell you, when I first tried your enb fnv was not working, I checked the files and both the enblocal.ini and enbseries.ini had ProxyLibrary=dxgi.dll so I change it in the enblocal.ini to other_d3d9.dll for it to work.

I tried your beta but as soon as I copy the files into the Fallout New Vegas folder I cant launch the game.

vamp open enblocal.ini and change dxgi.dll to other_d3d9.dll.

Okay guys, I've completely changed the direction of this ENB and have released a brand new collection of BETA presets that utilize Blackout ENB's pallet.

I apologize to those who were play testing the original beta presets, but I think you will find these to be much better.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qck5n ... es+New.rar

Just as before, they are no longer compatible with Nevada Skies, the look best with Interior lighting overhaul, and the nights have not even been touched. Please tell me which preset you think looks best for the day time exteriors and the interiors.

Hmmm, I tried the latest version you uploaded and I will say I really don't like the way it looks. The screenshots in your OP are all about a very colorful vibrant looking fallout and those files really grey it down.

I'm also curious why your ENB is still based off of version 150, even when I use the latest 249 version it comes up as 150 with all the bugs that come with it(transparent weapons for one).

Oh, the ENB v150 with transparency bug was due to a fault on my end, I was using the injector version because I couldn't use wrapper but I figured out a way to use wrapper with FNV4GB(placing d3d9.dll in the exes folder) once I got passed that quite a bit of other things looked a lot better too, and I gotta say I really like this look. The one thing is that you should remove the proxyfile=dxdi.dll from enblocal in your uploaded version of the files, it makes it so New Vegas wont actually launch.

Here is a quick screenshot using the alt preset 2: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/333 ... 9BF0A8728/

That screenshot link doesn't work unfortunately. I thought I removed the proxy file in this latest version.

@Nawtilis2

How to make a picture as you? Can you give instructions for the permutation?