ENB on ANY game? (Wind Waker)

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB on ANY game? (Wind Waker)

Hi guys.

I reasonly discovered the Dolphin emulator, which makes it possible to play wii and gamecube games in glorious 1080p resolution. I also know that it is possible to use stuff like sweetfx and enb with it.

Example of ENB here (the uploader wont reply to me, so now I'm asking you experts in here).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk0RpsH7UKM

My question is, how do I add an ENB to any random game? Which enb should I use for a game that is not supported? Anyone tried this at all? I know alot of features wont work, and that's fine, apparently colorcorrection and bloom should still work with any game.

How do i go about this?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB on ANY game? (Wind Waker)

I think the guy just answered, but generally speaking, many older ENB versions will work with other games than the one they were designed for. Newer ENB versions like the ones for Skyrim and GTA4 will most likely not work with other games - if the game uses the same engine with minimal changes there might be a chance. Usually it's a good idea to just download a bunch of ENB versions and simply try them out.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB on ANY game? (Wind Waker)

Alright, thanks... I suddently had enough skyrim, so I really need a break from that, before I can go back and finish my config... I need to play wind waker NOW :D

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel