HOUSE 2013 for New Vegas [WIP] [150]

share your configuration files
  • Author

HOUSE 2013 for New Vegas [WIP] [150]

Image Image Image Image

HOUSE 2013

MINUS GALLERY

Announcing a new ENBSeries custom configuration for Fallout: New Vegas by Zinthros, featuring HDR, advanced bloom, bokeh depth of field, advanced color post-processing, sun shafts, object and terrain self-shadowing, SSAO / SSIL, and more.

House 2013 uses code from several different ENB tweakers and code writers, including Matso, Dpeasant, Brodiggan Gale, and IndigoNeko. It is based on an unreleased and long in the making configuration for Skyrim, whose release will follow this one by a week or two. Release of House 2013 is expected on Monday night or Tuesday.

INSTALLATION

You will need to obtain the latest ENBSeries binaries from here. As of this writing, the latest version is 1.50. If you use FalloutNV4GB, update it to the latest version and drop d3d9.dll (use of injector version works similarly but is not recommended) into the special directory FalloutNV4GB stores its modified falloutnv.exe in. The files you download with this mod should be placed in the main Fallout: New Vegas folder (where NVSE goes). If you do not use FNV4GB (you should), simply drop both sets of files in the latter folder.

After files have been placed, you MUST turn off AA and AF in the game launcher. There WILL be severe graphical bugs and broken effects if you do not. ENB provides its own post-process AA, and also provides AF that is beyond the quality of New Vegas' built-in AF. You should also disable Steam In-Game Community for New Vegas, as brief visual glitches WILL occur any time the Steam UI pops up over the game (such as when earning achievements, being messaged by friends, etc).

If you experience crashes on startup and use a utility such as MSI Afterburner or Fraps which provides an on-screen display, you should set it to ignore Fallout: New Vegas or close it before you play. Afterburner uses a separate component for this functionality, so you do not need to close or mess with the utility that keeps your GPU from overheating. Check your system tray. The injector version works with Afterburner, but is more prone to bugs and in my personal experience has slightly lower performance.

KNOWN ISSUES

Sometimes SSAO will show through first person / ironsights models (hands and gun). This (like many other limitations discussed above) is a limitation of ENBSeries for New Vegas and cannot be fixed by me. I'd say bother Boris but he gets enough :)

Some areas with water may produce visual glitches. I did not personally encounter any such areas in the vanilla game but did during Honest Hearts.

Re: HOUSE 2013 for New Vegas [WIP] [150]

RELEASED!

Requires Nevada Skies URWLified: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/49572/