Multipass effect.txt support for SA version

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Multipass effect.txt support for SA version

Hello,

just wanted to ask if there will be any versions for SA in the future since this game isn't so outdated as many people may think. Boris, you started some projects but never finished them.

But new effects don't have to be added, this shadowing is also not that important, the only thing REAL important is multipass support for effect.txt which really limits the possibilites. E.g. the matso skyrim dof is possible to get into effect.txt (was already done for GTA IV) but doesn't work for SA due to this limitation. We of the SA community would be satisfied with the most pre-alpha bugged stuff, the main thing is it doesn't hamper writing of own shaders...we don't want to force you into doing many new versions and putting much time into it, please please do this multipas support and then we are quiet.

If you completely ignore requests, why did you the SA 0.075c3 bumpmap version compatible to the normal map ASI plugin then? AFAIK someone asked you for this.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Multipass effect.txt support for SA version

I'm not developing special builds which are compatible with other mods, turning something off - no problem, but no compability, no testing, nothing. Today somebody sent me e-mail about gtasa, i'll reply the same here: there are other mods, there are other games, i hate everything in gtasa after so much time working with it. And this game doesn't allow to make high quality graphics, everybody playing in multiplayer and most are idiots who thinking that they are cool gangsta. I stopped development long time ago because of fools who play it, so i'll better keep my nerves away from players (i'm on edge already).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is multipass such a big deal? BTW this SA version is used in many games, not only SA. Yeah, I really understand what you mean with gangstas, I've seen many ENB builds which have about 20 files and only 3 or 4 are loaded because they simply don't understand what they do but they are cool gangstazdx11brofuckyeahdubstepyo guys -.-
If you think SA doesn't allow high quality screenshots, you weren't visiting the ENB screenshot thread for a long time and not much people play SAMP at all, only MTA and this multiplayer mod allows all ENB effects. There may be other mods but none like yours and yes there are other games, but singlepass limits the quality of everything so much, I use the SA (and sometimes the RBR version) for about 6 games, the only reason why it is the SA version I use is that it is the highest developped generic ENB version to me...

I'm agree with Marty, SA is a classical game, but with ENB get incrible looks. Boris we need your help to improve it hahaha.
Tes 5 looks very cool without ENB but with this resource him looks awesome, i play Tes 5 with ENB series a long time ago and is visible how you does a good work with this and i can say if you help we can take SA to other position in graphics question something like current games.
You did a great work with SA but now your focus just in more current games like GTA IV and Tes5

Man, come on. It isn't so hard for you to do it, or is it? Huh? You should really take 5-10 minutes time and check out the ENB Screenshots Thread over at GTAForums! You have to take a look at the latest screenshots, how awesome they are - sometimes even better than GTAIV with high-end enb settings. Also we members there who put much effort in our individual settings, spending unlimited of hours on editing. Now imagine that with Multipass support; the settings would look much better and we will be more satisfied with it.

Come on, make your true fans over at ENB Screenshots Thread happy! We would appreciate it so much.

And about those "gangstas"; just ignore their mails. Shouldn't be a problem to read their mails for a second and just delete them if they're dumb.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Exactly what I'm saying. You find those gangsta fags everywhere in every game if you want to see them. And it isn't that you stopped developping long time ago, this new shadow thing isn't that long ago...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Marty McFly
Really? Have you ever looked in gtasa gallery and news archive?

ENBSeries wrote:Marty McFly
You might think those are old news but not for SA ENB community. We are not used to have new ENB version/shaders each week like other pepople who play games like Skyrim or Fallout.
All SA ENB updates were something special, I were glad to see atleast some progress that might bring us chance.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ivars wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:Marty McFly
You might think those are old news but not for SA ENB community. We are not used to have new ENB version/shaders each week like other pepople who play games like Skyrim or Fallout.
All SA ENB updates were something special, I were glad to see atleast some progress that might bring us chance.

Exactly. Also we don't want to see a huuuge improvement, only something every other ENB version has.

I've always wanted to have multi-pass support for GTA:SA .. imagine the stuff we could achieve with this.
Also, I've always wanted your 'Everything has a shadow' ever since I saw the images.

You once told me when I asked for the definitions for each of the TempF* variables for the bumpmapping that they were too complicated for me to understand, and to wait until you release the next version in which you will be re-doing the algorithm for the bumpmaps. You also mentioned you would re-work the water shader as well.

You need to come back to the ENB Screenshots thread on GTAForums, and look through the pages; and see what the community can do with SA ENB.