Skyrim ENB Collection by Bronze316

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Skyrim ENB Collection by Bronze316

It depends if you have Climates of Tamriel mod installed for that mod is better the project enb..

Patken007 wrote:somehow my ati 5970 dont work well with enb. Any insight on how to work with ati crossfire
after 1 year i just found the fix, luckily.

make a profile for tesv.exe with catalyst control center.

scroll down up to crossfirex settings and choose FEAR (fear.exe), that fix the ENB problem for 5970 and i believe for any crossfire setup for ati cards.

(also, keep a very good performance)

*master*

Never mind posted in Project ENB forums

*sensei*

Opps! I almost forgot I had this page here. Just a FYI, my presets are not restricted to ENB Series v0.119 anymore. Current versions are ready for v0.221, and soon to be v0.23x/v0.24x.

In other words, ALOT has changed.....

P.S.- If any of you can't download these from the Nexus, for whichever reason, just let me know and I'll provide an alternative download link.

*master*

That's good to hear as I have always liked your presets but was a bit disappointed to see that they were not updated for a long time. :)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

Up pleaze ;)

Hello there! Could you assist me please to solve a problem? I have something like "reverse" DoF, and it's so annoying!

Hello,

i played a litthe bit in December, it was the first time with skyrim and i was modding right away and tested so much ENB, but verytime i came back to Boris ENB SoS+Project ENB. It is like a allinone solution with good performance, stability, nice effects, especially fire and a very good DOF. Some ENB out there are good too, but have a bad DOF, here and there lights effects that a just strange or performance&stabilityproblems.

So i sticked all the way with Boris Presets and used Project ENB Realistic. It worked great with Flora Overhaul Summer Edition. But i haven't seen much from the game, because i played only 14H or so and started to mod again and the colors in wide rande wildness and field are not soo god, it lacks in colors, so i decided to try the Fantasy one and it worked out :)

Here are some Pictures i made with Project ENB Realistic, i realy like your Work, way to go!