Resident Evil 5 ENB Modified (less colorful)

share your configuration files
  • Author

Resident Evil 5 ENB Modified (less colorful)

Original (without ENB)

ENB patch_re5_v1_2 ( aka Disneyland survival horror :) )

ENB patch_re5_v1_2 modified (less saturation, pc levels, lens distortion, (slight) chromatic aberration)

Download official ENB patch_re5_v1_2 and overwrite the effect.txt included in the archive with this one

You can increase/decrease color saturation by tweaking the SaturationLvl value.
.. And disable the chromatic aberration effect, I'll let you figure out how. Also don't forget this is DX9 only.

Re: Resident Evil 5 ENB Modified (less colorful)

great work if possible maybe some more tweaking

Good day!
Is it possible to update this mod? Because "Gold Edition" is out for PC and most of mods doesn't work. Or can the author of the original ENB update this? Please, game is not playable with that horrific green filter. I tried SweetFX but it's not even close to ENB.
Please, help!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Really? I heard on the contrary, that game is so damn great and developers are so cool, it's their decision and i broke atmosphere of the game by removing pretty good filter :lol:

ENBSeries wrote:Really? I heard on the contrary, that game is so damn great and developers are so cool, it's their decision and i broke atmosphere of the game by removing pretty good filter :lol:
Your mod is fucking awesome, man! I don't care what others say. That green shit is pain for my eyes, but yours <3
I love it very much!

upd. I'm not pushing or anything but it's possible to give some of your drafts to other modders? I understand that you maybe lost interest in this and so on. Maybe they will help if you have no interest in updating "RE5"?
Anyway, it's completely your decision and everything. You are the original creator. But know this that your mod was very rad!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't have sources of that version. Don't remember what was in there, but for sure it's replacement of shader code, probably just the one of them. All my mods have undocumented feature which can do this, but it require to dump shaders first and find which one have this green filter, i can't do that now, don't have the game and don't want to pay for it again.

ENBSeries wrote:I don't have sources of that version. Don't remember what was in there, but for sure it's replacement of shader code, probably just the one of them. All my mods have undocumented feature which can do this, but it require to dump shaders first and find which one have this green filter, i can't do that now, don't have the game and don't want to pay for it again.
What files do you need? Maybe I can send them? Or if it's not a problem to you, I could just buy a DLC for you (it's more cheaper in Russia than other countries. 6$ versus 15$)? You don't need to buy game twice, if you have a steam account, you could just activate your retail key there.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

zl116444
That's really mature. Consider yourself banned.

This version works on resident evil 5 gold edition ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, it doesn't.