Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

Hi Bronze, I've been trying these mods working, your settings in particular, and I seem to end up with a lot of dithering/banding in the shadows.

I've been trying everything to get them smooth like yours, but after a few hours I seem to be at a loss. Was hopeful you may be able to shed some light on it.

Hope you can help, thanks!

Samples:

hi! i just registered and i want to say that i love this mod! it looks awesome, and very well optimized too! but im facing a problem.

steam overlay does not show. :/

what can i do?

its the only thing, cuz ive modded the ass out of it already.

i also had a question, why reflections are bound to AO? i wanted to get better performance by removing AO and lowering its filters and cranking up all reflections, but it messes with the latter. anyway, its not a big deal.

great job!

*sensei*

@mhledwards,

My apologies for this late reply, as I haven't been checking this page often.

The vanilla graphics had tons of colorbanding, which was surprising. So I've done my best to reduce/minimize it as much as I could. (e.g. cleaned up enbpalette.bmp and set in-game brightness all the down)

Review the installation steps just to make sure that nothing was overlooked. The screenshots that I posted are from the version that's available on the first page of this thread. Please also note that most of my screenshots are showing the "Option A" preset (Ultra Quality).

@azimech49,

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

Press Shift+F12 to disable the ENB. That will allow the Steam overlay to be shown correctly. About your second question, I'm not sure why the AO needs to be enabled for cubemaps to be shown in-game (a vanilla feature). If all you want are those and the Ray Traced reflections by ENB Series without the AO, then open enbseries.ini and set AOAmount and ILAmount to 0. That will ensure that no AO effects are being drawn on-screen, hence no performance impact from them.

well ive updated to Deus Ex_ Human Revolution-1.4.651.0 Update , and it seems as if your enb / sweetfx combo rar 1.4

http://www.mediafire.com/download/919hz ... 6_v1_4.zip

, is crashing my dxhr.exe on startup as soon as i click it a couple seconds later , please update the ultra enb pack , and ive noticed the same thing for missing link as well

*sensei*

@llanenganhorrones465,

Hey there! It's been a while since I booted up Deus Ex HR, but hopefully soon I'll have a chance to check out the new update patch. Hmmm, try removing all of my files and launch the game as normal. Go to the graphics options menu and make sure that it's set for DirectX9 with all options enabled (SSAO especially). Load your game to make sure it works, then exit the game. Install my v1.4 and see if you can load your game now.

done all that , still not working :shock:

Hi, with the release of Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut, I decided to try out this mod.

I think the ENB mod is incompatible but TrueFX works. Will you be updating to a version that would be compatible with this new release?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know what TrueFX is and not planning to do any updates till start to play myself, what i won't now.

Sorry, I meant to say SweetFX.

Basically, the ENB mod logo appears when i start up the game, but the graphical mods don't take effect at all. SweetFX works fine.

Also you might want to start playing right now! Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut just came out. It contains all dlc, slight graphical improvements and most importantly: it changes and improves the boss battles.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm not interested to buy the same game again, i'm fan of deus ex 1 only.