Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

well not many others off the bat except the darkness II , lols,but , maybe you could check out this tweak and let me know what you think bout it

http://whoisjimothy.com/public/sweetfx/

scroll down to the dxhr settings download an apply , then lemme know , cheers

*sensei*

@llanenganhorrones465,

Darn! >_<

Ok, after I finish with the current games that I'm playing I'll go get a copy of Darkness II! Haha

I had tried Jim's settings, but found them to be impractical for actual gameplay. The LiftGammaGain settings made things too dark, in a very unrealistic way. Almost like I cranked up the Curves to 1.5 or something. For screenshots it provides a more dramatic scenery, but I couldn't play the game with those settings.

My ENB and SweetFX settings are for keeps. I'm not tweaking on a shot by shot basis, and definitely don't have the time to. I'd rather spend my time making one well rounded ENB for say.....Darkness II! XD

sounds pro , thanks , and good to know that his settings arent even close to yours , wonder why hed release it thou since like you said its horrible for real gameplay , afterall his dishonored tweak is great , perhaps enb isnt his strong side, i still asume you havent found a possible fix for enb messing up hdr lightning with lightsources , cause i cant live without it , seriously its quite abit better than just dx11 with your sweetfx by itself , damn it!

*sensei*

Anytime, boss! ;)

Well, it seemed like he was on the right track, but then things just took a drastic turn for the worse. That ENB was Boris' default .fx and .ini settings, so nothing was tweaked there, just the SweetFX. I have Dishonored, but only loaded it up once and then turned it off. I'm trying to play my games in the order that I bought them, and I have a queue forming! XD Maybe I'll try his settings for that game just to save me some time, and if you say it's legit then I'll take your word for it.

Still no fix for the lights, waiting for Boris. He's really involved with Skyrim, although he did release an ENB for TDU2 recently, so that's a good sign! He's also doing the Fallout ENB, which is pretty much the same engine as Skyrim. He'll catch up in no time with that one. Now, DXHR, I've tried to "push" him into looking into it, but maybe I need to keep pushing....and maybe start punching! XD

Yeah, that game should not be played without the ENB/SweetFX. Ok, the good news is that I'm free to mod and play other games. My Project ENB for Skyrim is pending the final update in Spring when the Climates Of Tamriel v3.0 is released. Btw, Japanese love Project ENB. It's the #1 ENB for Skyrim over there. ;)

thats good to know , was kinda waiting for the ultimate enb skyrim tweak , since atm its on the shelf collecting dust till the real mods release , like ive waited with oblivion tes iv for 2 years till i started with modding it and playing it , lols

or like the recent game ive waited to play for almost 2 years , crysis 2 , what did i wait for , well , for maldo to release his final hd mod , to make the game playable , lols , and its epic , anyhow yeah keep on punshing boris , i really hope he gets that fixed

btw i dont know if youve seen the new topic ive replied in but aliens colonial marines check out the gamplay demo and the actual final release , its horrible , no dynamic lightning , shadows, its not even close to the gameplay demo , maybe you could check it out , to make it worth a better score , since its being bashed left and right , rightfully so , sadly , hell ive waited for it to release ever since the sega teaser trailer , and then this, damn it

*sensei*

@llanenganhorrones465,

I got caught up in the moment.

Sometimes good things come to those who wait. I don't know how you can resist the urge to play Skyrim, I would go crazy holding on to that game that long without playing it! XD

I'm a little bit behind when it comes to Crysis, part 3 looks freakin amazing! I'll have to get a new video card first before I get that game. Hey, there's a DX10/11 mod for Aliens Colonial Marines that gives the graphics some much needed love. I'm not sure if you tried it out yet: http://www.moddb.com/mods/aliensdx10-be ... -and-light

Btw, I don't have the game.

yeah well , that dx10/11 so called mod , dont actually add anything that sweetfx already does aka sharpening etc , it dont really actually add dx10/11 to my knowledge

*sensei*

Oh! How interesting. I have to admit it was a bit difficult understanding his messages on that site. I think he's from Germany and probably used Google Translator! XD

So the search continues.....

this is turn off sgssaa on nvidia inspector ?

*sensei*

This mod will not affect the Nvidia Inspector settings. Turn it on or off, it's your choice. I have ATI and use in-game FXAA (high).