Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

Too late, i purchased it when was released and from experience from gta4 i know that users prefer latest version, even if it's objectively worse.

i know that users prefer latest version, even if it's objectively worse.

ummm... nope my friend , someone hasnt been visiting the official eidos forums lately , here check it out

http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=298

protip read some recent threads ;) , then youll see that you couldnt be further away from the truth ,sadly , heres a recent quote by a member over there
presently the Director's Cut is in a much worse state than the original game.

you should go and get a refund while you still got the chance and stick with the good ol updated dlc and original dxhr combo and if not possible for a refund just delete the dir cut "upgrade" it dont touch the original vanilla dxhr and missing link dlc its seperate ;)

here a quote from steam:
The PC upgrade on steam does not replace existing versions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and the separate The Missing Link entry but rather adds a new one for the Director's Cut, keeping the vanilla version intact.
there you have it

or of course wait for an update patch to the update patch lols , not too optimistic considering all the time theyve had to do the dir cut and then this fucked up buggy piece of shit , id be surprised if theyd be able to fix all the issues dir cut introduced and oh boy theres a ton!

check it out , this is what happens when outsourcing goes very wrong and here i thougth aliens colonial marines was a bad outsoure lmfao

https://steamcommunity.com/app/238010/d ... 891608249/

anyhow cant wait to have an updated enb release boris , keep up the great work as usual, ill be waiting , take your time and thanks alot in advance i know its not exactly easy work and am grateful for any spare time you sacrifice on this :D and hope my previous post was able to shed some light on why id like certain additions made if possible , cheers

well any news on this request :?: , and they still havent fixed that long list of bugs and texture glitches and generally what makes for a much worse game than the original dxhr and dxhr missing link , so again dxhr and missing link seperately are as to date still the best choice and enb should be enhanced for those builds , still cant wait for that dx11 support and the lighting fix for enb, would love that alot boris, ive been holding off those replays till this happens hopefully , i usually dont go around making requests but this one is a big one for me

Hello. I know there is almost no hope, but I will ask - is there any chance that enb will work for Director's Cut? There is no way to buy original version in steam and I bought DC on sale. When I saw how outstanding game looks with ENB and after several attempts I find out that it's doesn't work for DC, I decided to ask.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Don't think so. Game is too old (not many players atm) and DC version is buggy crap, so basically any actions from my side means wasting of time.

*master*

To be fair, Bethsoft cares little about patching their games also. DX:HR doesn't have much of a modding community though, so any effort there would probably be a bit of a waste. But anyway, I came here wondering why I couldn't get it to work. And there is the answer. Thanks anyhow for trying Boris! Focus your attention where it is needed the most. :)

How can I access the ENB console/GUI while in the game?

*master*

Is there an updated version for this ENB that improves the Director's Cut version? DC version no longer has the yellow overtone, which means this ENB would make the DC version look different from the original Human Revolution (+ENB) that did have a yellow overtone. There is also a new 0.268 release, which may add value...
i7 8700K @ 5Ghz | ASUS Z370 Hero X WiFi | Corsair 16GB @ 3200Mhz | RTX 2070 Super @ 1950Mhz | Xonar DGX | 768GB NVMe SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 32' G-Sync 165Hz VA | Logitech G402 | Corsair K70 Rapidfire | Windows 10 LTSC 1809

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You don't need that, because old versions turns off yellow filter.

Little humble request: is it possible to make the reflections work WITHOUT the SSAO?
'Cause if I disable *only* the SSAO in the ini the reflections disappear too.