Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

share your configuration files
  • Author
*sensei*

Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

***UPDATED TO VERSION 1.4***

I found out too late that the gold color filter can be removed without an ENB by simply using the in-game graphics options. All you have to do is set "Post-Process" to "Off", and it will also reduce some of the excessive HDR effects.

That's all I really wanted from the very beginning, however, I'm now convinced that the ENB Series is working it's magic once again, so you're welcome to give it a try!

Use the SweetFX Shader Suite that's included if you want sharpening and more contrast. The game looks perfect now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the ENB configuration I was working on, for those who are interested: http://www.mediafire.com/?919hz7m6cd2jfle

-----------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to play the game with SweetFX only, then try these settings: http://www.mediafire.com/?dfanmx2xzkgnlet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've noticed that ENB does a better job at removing the gold color filter compared to the in-game method, but with the ENB method there is a performance impact even without the Ultra High Quality SSAO and Raytraced Reflections enabled.
If you have a powerful graphics card, then I recommend that you check it out because they do look fantastic!

I've also improved the color correction for the SweetFX standalone version.

Last edited by Bronze316 on 10 Jan 2013, 07:37, edited 41 times in total.

*sensei*

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.3

The vanilla game lacked real contrast and color depth, so here is a before and after scenario to show what a difference this will make.

Note that I've disabled the SpeedHack, and enabled SSAO and Reflections with maximum Quality "0" and FilterQuality "0" for both. It still looks very good without it though.

Vanilla

With ENB and Injector Settings v1.4
Last edited by Bronze316 on 08 Jan 2013, 08:22, edited 1 time in total.

do you have a new settings pack then , since the old one is outdated apparently , and id prefer maximum quality , since ive seen that you removed the quality in your latest settings , perhaps even something for dx11 would be nice

*sensei*

@llanenganhorrones465,

The link at the top will give you access to my final settings that I plan on using with this game. You should try downloading it again maybe, because I've included the Ultra Quality SSAO and Reflections settings in there, but the ENB Series only works in DirectX 9 mode unfortunately....

well gona go and download it again then i guess , lols, btw epic job , hell dx hr is nothing without it this is how it should have been released, and ill gladly choose dx9 over dx11 if i have to decide between horrible contrast and blurred and crap piss yellow colours or perfected real life dx hr , hell ill take nr.2 any day ,lols, thanks bro

btw i see you got talent , how would it be for you to make something like this for the darkness II , since it desperately needs some tweaking aswell it looks awfull , the contrast the comic colours , nothing like the darkness 1 was , dark , gritty , real , horror

maybe you could work your magic , id appreciate it, and let me know if theres any other games your working on , you got mad skillz

if your into doing some more i got another game that is useless without somebodys tweaking talents and that is syndicate ,yeah the most horrible use of overkill bloom in gaming history , id like to play it but as is , hell no , makes my eyes bleed, that would be another one for the list, thanks alot

Arynai

Just installed it and changed all ingame settings accordingly and the game is crashing every time I try and load a save up. Any idea why it might be doing that?

*sensei*

@llanenganhorrones4465,

Thanks! Most of the credit goes to Boris Vorontsov for creating the ENB Series. All I did was enable some lines of code, tweak some values, and try not to mess anything up! Haha

I spent alot of time on Skyrim ENB's (I have 3 of them on the Nexus), so that helped quite a bit. The ENB code doesn't support the Darkness II or Syndicate games, but it might be possible to get it to work. Oh, I should also mention that I don't have either one of those games....

I'm only interested in tweaking ENB for games that actually need it, and it would be better if it's supported. Hey, the SweetFX Shader Suite mod that I've included can improve the graphics for any DirectX 9/10/11 game. This is what I plan on using for all of my other games, maybe it will help with the Darkness II and Syndicate?

If there are any games that I come across that have been butchered by nasty color filters, bloom, etc., that are listed on this site, then it is very likely that I will get to work on it right away! ;)

@Arynai,

If you're using a laptop, then you'll need to use the Injector Version of ENB v0.0088, which can be downloaded here: http://www.enbdev.com/mod_deusexhr_v0088.htm

Copy all the files from the v0.0088 folder to the main Deus Ex HR folder, then copy the files from my mod except the file d3d9.dll to the main folder as well (delete it if it's still in the main folder), overwrite if asked!

Click ENBInjector.exe from the main folder and then launch the game and hopefully it should work.

*sensei*

deleted
Last edited by Bronze316 on 05 Jan 2013, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.

so all that postprocessing was there for was the gold shader,shit you gotta be kidding me so we get the best with dx11 now , thank god , lols , about all the work and then finding out disabling postprocessing does the job ,made my day xD , but it wasnt all for naught alteast we got some sweet fx settings to add with dx11 , i take it all i do is , select sweetfx, d3d9.dll, d3d9.fx, dxgi.dll , dxgi.fx,injector.ini , sweetfx presets , sweetfx settings but not enbbloom , enbeffect, enbseries, or the enbseries ultra ssao settings , and put em in my dx hr folder now , right

btw , you should deffinitely get the darkness II its a great game , short , but great , cant wait for a 3rd part , but as said , i hate the comic palette they used that game and syndicate need some tweaking , with sweetfx , btw enb does work on the darkness II as per this youtube clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ncFb8uyhm4&hd=1

still looks like shit thou

and this is how it should look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 6WKYAZXlCA

and heres an attempt at syndicate , he wasnt able to get rid of the mentioned overkill bloom thou , both games are great if it werent for the horrible graphics decisions made as mentioned, so its up to the community to get it fixed , already sent out some requests over at guru in the sweetfx thread, but no success yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCC3FspyKs&hd=1

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I did same mistake when started to modify Desu Ex :lol: