Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

well i didnt use the default ive used the high quality ssao and relfections version from your profile A

if theres even more quality , hell , give er here

*sensei*

I'm giving her all she's got captain! :D

....ok, you asked for it, so here it is. Open enbseries.ini and set SSAO/IL SizeScale=1.0 and SourceTexturesScale=1.0

That's like legendary quality. :-o

To be honest, anything above 0.75 is a waste of performance and requires a magnifying glass to see the difference. Perfect 20/20 eye vision or better is required to see the difference between 0.5 and 0.75.

---------------------------------------------

Try it with #define USE_DPX enabled in SweetFX, it makes the image "pop" a little bit more. Although it does add a very light tint to the contrast.
This is useful if your computer is in a very well lit room with lots of sunlight.

---------------------------------------------

I thought this shot looked pretty cool. This is with Option A reflections.

niiice , well if anything else comes to mind please do tell ,and dont forget my request ;) , epic work as usual

*sensei*

Thank you! Yeah, I think this thing is as good as gold for now, unless Boris is willing to update the ENB code.

While trying to continue on with my playthrough, the performance once again became an issue and I really don't want to turn down the settings, I like to play my games with everything on maximum!

So, I went back to tweaking with SweetFX only in DirectX 11 mode, and now I've managed to improve the colors and such. You're welcome to try the new settings, they've been updated on my first post! ;)

oh shit , again , this is starting to become a trend, lols , thanks shall try em out

hell you know what im thinking maybe you could tweak sweetfx in a way not to need enb in the end afterall , hmmmm....

and about boris , yeah im not sure thats ever gona happen, he was pissed off already having to even make an seperate enb for dx hr as much as i can recall he was happy when it was over ;)

*sensei*

Haha, yeah I started with ENB, went back to SweetFX, back to ENB, and now I'm back to SweetFX!

I love Boris' work and everything, but the way I have it set up right now with the SweetFX directx 11 is actually how I wanted the game to look and play from the very beginning and I don't have the will, nor the desire to tweak this any further. No serious modifications were needed for this game, just some better colors, contrast, and sharpening.

Yep, it's the end of the road my friend....or is it the start of the real adventure? ;)

bro ive retested , and gotta say theres still that mentioned greenish overlay mainly visible on grey objects or flooring like in the beginning level with your latest sweetfx settings go and see for yourself, not sure , looking at the floor in the laboratory at the beginning level whilst the enemy raid is goin on it seems so ,without enb active

and you know what ive noticed

using only sweetfx no matter dx9 or dx11 we get the nice hdr lights , but using your complete 1.4 enb pack with option a as mentioned , guess what, no hdr lightning , a quick test for you would be to simply load up the game with enb and sweetfx go to the laboratory at the beginning of the game where you encounter the first enemy guards look at the ceiling lights , theyre completely dimmed

without enb and only sweetfx , no dimming ;) , think im gona stay away from enb for dx hr

*sensei*

Thanks for testing it out. Yes, there are some areas that I cannot correct with SweetFX....lighting intensities from the sources and the color curves associated with them. I believe this is part of the vanilla lighting model.

I've noticed that ENB breaks the lighting in some areas, so that's one more reason why I'm gonna stick with SweetFX for now. ;)
Last edited by Bronze316 on 10 Jan 2013, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.

yeah its funny in most games it ads hdr , and in some ..like dx hr it zaps it right out of em :shock: , think i remember boris mentioning that somewhere once

where he was still working on dx hr enb

*sensei*

Stealth mode HDR! :shock:

I couldn't find any mentioning of that on the main pages, but you never know, he has been known to resume projects after long periods of inactivity. If those broken lights are fixed that would be great. Maybe by that time I'll have a better video card so I can really put this to use! 8-)