Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

Hi guys, i have some performance issues when running the game on my amd hd5850 card. The frame rate drops from 40-50 to 10-20 in some very specific areas of the game, the same does not happens when i'm at the same areas and running the game with my laptop with a nvidia gt555m, in this case the frame rate is lower (20-30) but almost constant. Is this normal or there is some problem with my drivers/game/mod installation?

thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That's what i can't reply. Mod performance depends from some locations only when many lights appear near the player, but not so huge drop for your card. Turn off each effect under [EFFECT] category and compare performance, which is work bad for you, then tweak it quality (and SizeScale for ssao and reflections as remember).

Thanks man, you probably nail the problem: the worst cases almost always occurs when i'm in the streets with too many light sources, one specific location is near a garbage can on fire with some folks around it, when it appears on the screen the performance drops considerably(see figure below). I will try changing some values as you recommended.

Thanks again for the reply and for the great mod, this is the third game that i play using your mods (the others were skyrim and gta 4).

*sensei*

@ratmbr,

I have the same card, HD 5850 1GB, and I've noticed that the framerate suffers in certain locations even without the ENB. I'm convinced that the card is just running out of vram, but I'm not sure how a laptop graphics card can keep up the pace, maybe it has a faster bus speed or more vram than the add-in card?

You can try the Option D preset for the best performance (it has some effects disabled like Boris was mentioning), and you can try turning down the texture detail, etc. if you need to.

You're welcome! :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

How are you taking screenshots without the HUD? For the life of me I can't find any information on this other than a debug mod that doesn't work.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

@UW,

The screenshots without the HUD were taken at the beginning of the game, before you get the augmentations. I couldn't get the debug patch to work correctly either. :roll:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Aww that sucks. I was hoping you had found a way, haha.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

You could try using the cheats to fly around (weeee!) and crop the image to exclude the HUD....

Nah, that sucks. :lol:

hey bro , still up to some tweaks or not , and hows that darkness II request goin that ive made

*sensei*

@llanenganhorrones465,

I've been finishing up on some Skyrim ENB work lately. I have just one more update in the spring for Project ENB to be final, and then I'm retired from Skyrim ENB. ;)

In the meantime I'm trying to catch up on some of my games, and maybe eventually I'll get a copy of Darkness II. :p Which other games can you recommend that may need the ENB touch? I'll see if I have them.