Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB and Injector Settings v1.4

Hi,

I couldn't find an answer for my question anywhere (although the question appeared).

When I'm using ENB I get dark hexagons around light sources, eg in Megans Office at the begenning of the game.

I had the same problem on my old PC, and thought that it's just my computer's thing. Now I've got new machine and dark sprites are back. However I can't see any hexagons (lightsprites?) on "some" of the screenshots here. How can that be, if I may ask?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Because it's game lights which have wrong shader math with negative output, i fixed not all of them.

yes please id love to have an updated version of this setup as well please , would love dx11 support as well, cant stand how awful it looks without this preset, its like what enb did for skyrim or enb for gtaIV ,

its simply a must , removes all the nasty green overlay on dark objects and floors etc improves graphics by a ton , but without dx11 support theres horrible judder going on , once again please add dx11 support i beg of you , people would kill to get dx11 in enb

btw dont upgrade to the new dir cut version it reduces cutscene quality and breaks textures and introduces stuttering even while in dx11 witch the original did not have , please update this so it works on deus ex hr 1.4.651.0 Update and The Missing Link v1.4.66.0, thanks

ENBSeries wrote:not planning to do any updates till start to play myself, what i won't now.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I installed the game, but can't find sources of the mod, they are somewhere on other hard drives, it will take some time to find and i'm not sure about it, game crashed very fast with existing version of the mod, so it still have bugs.

well hope you can find it , were all waiting patiently to be able to continue this game , i for one of course will not be using the dir cut cause compared to the original and its seperate dlc , it sucks so bad its not even funny only new thing is the bossfights have been abit polished not worth the low rez cutscenes yes even more low res than before , the texture glitches and the broken post processing and lighting , stuttering in dx11 and the list goes on , guess thats what happens if you outsource

will be waiting for an update for deus ex hr 1.4.651.0 Update and The Missing Link v1.4.66.0, really need this , and as said if possible dx11 support would be sweet

btw one bug ive noticed with this mod in the past was that light sources werent displayed correctly aka as if enb zapped the lighting off of the ceiling lights , maybe you could look into this as well , cheers

*sensei*

Boris,

It's good to know that you'll be doing some updates later on. DXHR is a cool game, I wouldn't mind playing it again. ;)

llanenganhorrones465,

DX11 support is almost a waste for this game. The ENB code is using some of those effects already. All we need is an updated code for the new patch, and then we're back in business. :D

Nines,

Priceless. :3

not quite so , dx9 has noticeable microstutters compared to dx11 being buttery smooth thats the difference, they didnt even put half the effort in dx9 optimizations compared to the dx11 code in dxhr thats why , if not anything else and im not talkin dir cut for sure

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This game looks shit both dx9 and dx11 and i definetly not interested to develop dx11 version for it as old, ugly and short living game.

as a long time follower as far back in the days as your so very much needed re4 enb package, wich saved re4 pc in my book , anyhow i understand where your comin from , it wouldve been very much appreciated since it does run much smoother afterall and has tesselation, gpu multithreading and so on, effectively eliminating those annoying microstutters you get with dx9s unoptimized dxhr code , sure i betcha dx11 isnt much more optimized , thing is dx11 is already made from the ground up to not require much optimization at all since it comes pretty much optimized out of the box , hence why dxhr runs

smooth on dx11 but microstutters on dx9 , well except the dir cut "update" patch aka the outsourced wiiu port they somehow managed to fuck up dx11s api in such a way that its broken , meaning microstutters , in freakin dx11 , wtf ! so anyhow , boris , once you get enb working again for the latest update for dxhr and missing link and use bronze316s enb+sweetfx tweakage package , youll see that all of the sudden there is still hope for this shitty short lived game, and who knows maybe once compatible , bronze will be able to further polish his epic ultra settings to get the very last drop of polish out of this setup and make this game playworthy again, but it needs your enb magic since sweetfx alone wont do the trick in this situation,

and yes the wiiu port aka "update" patch aka dir cut , i DO NOT recommend to you , just get the latest updates for your current dxhr and missing link dlc over steam aka deus ex hr 1.4.651.0 Update and The Missing Link v1.4.66.0 Update , forget dir cut it sucks so bad it literally obliterates what little hope was left for dxhrs redemption and makes it worse in every way possible ....except the boss battles ,lols , not worth it , again stay away from dir cut , sad truth