[REQ] ENB for Dishonored

share your configuration files
  • Author

[REQ] ENB for Dishonored

Looking for someone experienced in making ENB configs for Dishonored.
I'm wanting to play a stealth playthrough, but the game is very bright and the shadows aren't defined, or dark enough.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [REQ] ENB for Dishonored

Dishonored is not released yet and i can't buy it unless it will be cracked (will not buy any more bugthesda games).

*sensei*

cracked dishonored is available.
But I wouldn't say/write or post something like you said, Boris.
Your work is of interest, a lot of people read this.
If I did this over here in Germany, and really downloaded a cracked game...someone would knock on my door next day and I had to pay some thousand € as punishment.

But I wouldn't say/write or post something like you said, Boris.
Your work is of interest, a lot of people read this.
Alot of people are interested in his ENB, yea, but honestly, there aren't thaat much people reading this.
If he would post something like "HELLO IM THE CREATOR OF THE ENB MOD AND IM DOWNLOADING
CRACKED GAMES CHIHUAHUA SUE ME" on reddit, that's something totally different.

Also, no one will sue him or anything cause he writes something
about downloading a cracked game. And most likely exactly nothing will happen if he decides
to download a cracked game.
If I did this over here in Germany, and really downloaded a cracked game...someone would knock on my door next day and I had to pay some thousand € as punishment.
That's complete nonsense. I already downloaded more then a few cracked games and NOTHING has happened.
Also im quite sure there wont happen anything whatsoever.

*sensei*

Flrian wrote:
That's complete nonsense. I already downloaded more then a few cracked games and NOTHING has happened.
Also im quite sure there wont happen anything whatsoever.
Sure, if you don't call it out loud.
But write it anywhere, on any board or any forum, and you will sure get some trouble. Thats what I mean.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't really care, can even write on news page not to buy the games from bethesda and ea.

Ah, I cant agree with you on that thing with Bethesda, i think their games are pretty good. Of course, they are buggy as hell, but good.
But I guess you as a Coder/programmer or something, you see that a little different. I am just a casual Gamer.^^

But you are right about EA, would never ever buy a game from them. Idk, had some problems with them in the past.
Also they are just like Activision, money-hungry and annoying to deal with. :/

Oh, btw, something i wanted to ask you for a long time, does ENB mean something?
Like a short form of whatever or is it just a name?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It doesn't matter, "enb" is, kind of, important for me.

riggiduwah

Dishonored is only published by Bethesda Softworks, it's developed by Arkane Studios. Bethesda Game Studios are the ones responsible for the buggy games; Bethesda Softworks is just a publisher, not a developer. The game is made in Unreal Engine 3, not any of Bethesda's engines. Totally understand on the not wanting to support their game studio's super buggy games but it doesn't necessarily follow that this will be just as buggy Skyrim. Just saying.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I would love and enb for dishonored!