[REQ] ENB for Dishonored

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: [REQ] ENB for Dishonored

jim2point0 wrote:Hacked in Time Stop. Makes for easy screenshotting. I love it!

Current SweetFX settings here. Nothing too crazy.
looks great, thanks for sharing :D

*master*

Cabrera wrote:Tried my hand at one too, just wanted to clear the bleach while leaving the colours as untouched as possible.

Image Image
Image Image

http://imgur.com/a/WyxIT

Code: Select all

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=

[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=1
AlternativeDepth=1
AllowAntialias=1
BugFixMode=0
SkipShaderOptimization=0
QuadVertexBuffer=1
EnableShaders_3_0=1
AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.ini
UseMRTRendering=0

[EFFECT]
EnableBloom=1
EnableOcclusion=0
EnableReflection=0
EnableMotionBlur=0
EnableWater=0
EnableShadow=0
DepthBias=0
EnableDepthOfField=0

[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyBloom=120
KeyOcclusion=121
KeyReflection=122
KeyCombination=17
KeyShadow=119
KeyWater=118
KeyScreenshot=80
KeyShowFPS=79

[BLOOM]
BloomPowerDay=20     //(0..100) intencity of bloom at day time, dependent from screen brightness.
BloomFadeTime=800       //(0..100000) time of bloom adaptation to screen brightness change, in milliseconds.
BloomConstantDay=1       //(0..100) power of bloom at day time, independent from adaptation time between screen brightness change.
BloomQuality=0          //(0..2) bloom effect quality, 0 means maximal quality. Starting from version 0.074 speed is not much depends from this parameter, so set 0 all the time.
BloomScreenLevelDay=60    //(0..100) level of screen brightness in percents, that determined as day time.
BloomCurveDay=2     //(-10..10) gamma correction of bloom at day time. negative values increases halftone brightness (smoggy look), positive values decrease halftones brightness (contrast, intensive image).
BloomPowerNight=25       //(0..100) power of bloom at night time, dependent from screen brightness.
BloomConstantNight=0.5     //(0..100) power of bloom at night time, independent from adaptation time between screen brightness change.
BloomCurveNight=3      //(-10..10) gamma correction of bloom at night time. negative values increases halftone brightness (smoggy look), positive values decrease halftones brightness (contrast, intensive image).
BloomScreenLevelNight=10     //(0..100) level of screen brightness in percents, that determined as night time.
BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=85    //(0..100) level of screen brightness in percents, over which bloom deactivating. It's desirable that this parameter will be greater than BloomScreenLevelDay.
BloomAdaptationMultiplier=60    //(0..100) percent of day time bloom brightness, that will be used when screen brightness will be greater than BloomAdaptationScreenLevel. Value 100 disable adaptation
BloomAllowOversaturation=0    //(0,1) if 0, bloom softly applied to screen and bright areas not become too oversaturated.
BloomMaxLimit=50    //1..100) limitation of bloom brightness. Value 100 disable limitation.

[COLORCORRECTION]
DarkeningAmountDay=100
ScreenLevelDay=60
ScreenLevelNight=15
DarkeningAmountNight=-8
GammaCurveDay=1.55
GammaCurveNight=2.65
ColorSaturationDay=-2
ColorSaturationNight=-1
UsePaletteTexture=0

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=0
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0
DisplayRefreshRateHz=60
[PLUGIN]
WeatherMod=0
Which enb download is this for?

*master*

I took an unknown version of ENB (found it here) and played with it. Just wanted to try and squeeze a little more contrast into the game. It did a great job at that.

Last edited by jim2point0 on 21 Oct 2012, 07:57, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

jim2point0 wrote:I took an unknown version of ENB (found it here) and played with it. Just wanted to try and squeeze a little more contrast into the game. It did a great job at that.
So are those your settings in the download?

*master*

haints wrote:
jim2point0 wrote:I took an unknown version of ENB (found it here) and played with it. Just wanted to try and squeeze a little more contrast into the game. It did a great job at that.
So are those your settings in the download?
Nope. Mine are still in a constant state of flux. The game uses pretty inconsistent lighting, which doesn't help. I've been tweaking and using a palette texture now, as well as the new sweet fx 1.3 with the s-curves shader. Here are some of the latest. If I had Depth of Field in this game, I'd probably die of happiness.

gun1

@jim2point0: Would be cool if you pack up your settings and the texturepalette and share it with us or the complete folder ;) Thanks in advance! 8-)

*master*

When I think it's suitable to be shared :) Pretty sure the above screenshots went through a settings change every time :P It can be REALLY dark.

*master*

Cabrera---which enb is this for?

Cabrera wrote:Tried my hand at one too, just wanted to clear the bleach while leaving the colours as untouched as possible.

http://imgur.com/a/WyxIT

Code: Select all

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=

[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=1
AlternativeDepth=1
AllowAntialias=1
BugFixMode=0
SkipShaderOptimization=0
QuadVertexBuffer=1
EnableShaders_3_0=1
AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.ini
UseMRTRendering=0

[EFFECT]
EnableBloom=1
EnableOcclusion=0
EnableReflection=0
EnableMotionBlur=0
EnableWater=0
EnableShadow=0
DepthBias=0
EnableDepthOfField=0

[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyBloom=120
KeyOcclusion=121
KeyReflection=122
KeyCombination=17
KeyShadow=119
KeyWater=118
KeyScreenshot=80
KeyShowFPS=79

[BLOOM]
BloomPowerDay=20     //(0..100) intencity of bloom at day time, dependent from screen brightness.
BloomFadeTime=800       //(0..100000) time of bloom adaptation to screen brightness change, in milliseconds.
BloomConstantDay=1       //(0..100) power of bloom at day time, independent from adaptation time between screen brightness change.
BloomQuality=0          //(0..2) bloom effect quality, 0 means maximal quality. Starting from version 0.074 speed is not much depends from this parameter, so set 0 all the time.
BloomScreenLevelDay=60    //(0..100) level of screen brightness in percents, that determined as day time.
BloomCurveDay=2     //(-10..10) gamma correction of bloom at day time. negative values increases halftone brightness (smoggy look), positive values decrease halftones brightness (contrast, intensive image).
BloomPowerNight=25       //(0..100) power of bloom at night time, dependent from screen brightness.
BloomConstantNight=0.5     //(0..100) power of bloom at night time, independent from adaptation time between screen brightness change.
BloomCurveNight=3      //(-10..10) gamma correction of bloom at night time. negative values increases halftone brightness (smoggy look), positive values decrease halftones brightness (contrast, intensive image).
BloomScreenLevelNight=10     //(0..100) level of screen brightness in percents, that determined as night time.
BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=85    //(0..100) level of screen brightness in percents, over which bloom deactivating. It's desirable that this parameter will be greater than BloomScreenLevelDay.
BloomAdaptationMultiplier=60    //(0..100) percent of day time bloom brightness, that will be used when screen brightness will be greater than BloomAdaptationScreenLevel. Value 100 disable adaptation
BloomAllowOversaturation=0    //(0,1) if 0, bloom softly applied to screen and bright areas not become too oversaturated.
BloomMaxLimit=50    //1..100) limitation of bloom brightness. Value 100 disable limitation.

[COLORCORRECTION]
DarkeningAmountDay=100
ScreenLevelDay=60
ScreenLevelNight=15
DarkeningAmountNight=-8
GammaCurveDay=1.55
GammaCurveNight=2.65
ColorSaturationDay=-2
ColorSaturationNight=-1
UsePaletteTexture=0

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=0
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0
DisplayRefreshRateHz=60
[PLUGIN]
WeatherMod=0

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jim2point0 wrote:When I think it's suitable to be shared :) Pretty sure the above screenshots went through a settings change every time :P It can be REALLY dark.
How's it coming along? Can you share it yet? It looks great.

*master*

Oh. My frustration with trying to balance anything for Dishonored reached a peak. Not using ENB anymore, just SweetFx. But the game's shadows\lighting are extremely inconsistent to the point where it's impossible to darken the game appropriately for day\night without making interiors like the prison level pitch black in a lot of places.

For the best results, use a mixture of SweetFX's HDR setting, liftGamma and s-curves. Drop shadow levels and raise highlight levels.

If I play that game again, it will probably be around the time the DLC comes out :)