GTA IV : GP's ENB presets - update 0910

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA IV : GP's ENB presets - update 0910

Looks really really good. I will give it a try, next time I boot up the game :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

This is only for patch. 1.1.0.4.0 correct?

Line wrote:This is only for patch. 1.1.0.4.0 correct?
patch 1.0.4.0 and 1.0.7.0 :D

@GP
I don't know how you made it, but you have running the same ENB (and the same timecyc) in bouth patches, you are the master, keep the good work mate

Starship Ghost

This ENB looks really good and I doubt my i3-2700 3.1Ghz can run it at a playable framerate, but it just crashes my EFLC 1.1.2.0 right before loading safehouse even if I delete my save files. The one's that do work for me are iCEnhancer 2.1 and Dpeasant3's ENB presets. Dpeasant3's is too much for my rig but iCEnhancer runs at 25-30 FPS if I turn some settings down like my shadows and DOF on normal quality rather than high.

This looks amazing.

How do you get GTA IV to even work with enb? The readme is incredibly vague. Everytime I shift+f12 to activate it, all I get are some pretty good shaders but the contrast and brightness are extreme - It looks terribble. I've even tried other peoples enbseries.ini files, yet its always over-contrasted and over-brightness.

Nothing I change in enbseries.ini seems to make any difference, and I can't get it to ever look better than without enb activated.

What am I doing wrong? I have the latest update of enb (just downloaded) installed into the gtaIV folder.

GP why doesn't my game look like yours?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Now that is what I call good looking and realistic lighting :) Amazing work with this ENB preset, makes me want to buy a copy of GTA just to test it out :D

*master*

can't imagine how gp's ENB would look with a new enb with reflections, shadows, sunrays, ibl and all skyrim stuff :mrgreen:

Re: GTA IV : GP's ENB presets

icelaglace wrote:This is excellent mate. Very nice settings, It's been a while I didn't see a good set around here (latest was DP3 1.4 :P)
I really like the bloom btw, gives a warm & cold bloom at the same time :)
I wish I can have more time to play with it, but direction Hong Kong tomorrow then New Zealand -ugh-
Ima visit you in Taiwan mate haha.

Thank you for sharing :)
If you need help with the clouds I can help you, I'm more into timecyc than fx. :)

i am a big fan and i cannot find ''dp3 1.4'' anywhere on the internet.please can you upload it to mediafire :)
thank you
i have been waiting for 2 years now :/

Hi,

I'm using Steam EFLC TLaD/TBoGT 1.1.2.0 (don't have main GTA4 currently) and i'm having a lot of problems trying to get them looking anything like yours using your 0910 version.

Should these versions work with your ENB? also do i need to put all timecyc files including modifiers in \TLaD\pc\data? and also in the root \pc\data?

thanks for any advice. I'll post some screenshots when i get home, that may help identify the problem

thanks
J.