GTA IV : GP's ENB presets - update 0910

share your configuration files
  • Author
*master*

Re: GTA IV : GP's ENB presets - update 0910

jmp909 wrote:Hi,

I'm using Steam EFLC TLaD/TBoGT 1.1.2.0 (don't have main GTA4 currently) and i'm having a lot of problems trying to get them looking anything like yours using your 0910 version.

Should these versions work with your ENB? also do i need to put all timecyc files including modifiers in \TLaD\pc\data? and also in the root \pc\data?

thanks for any advice. I'll post some screenshots when i get home, that may help identify the problem

thanks
J.
you need to put timecyc in TBoGT and TLAD folders (not timecyclemodifiers).
also ENB doesn't support EFLC by default so you need to use DAX1 fix to make it works "properly"

thanks & sorry i should have been more clear...

i've put timecyc.dat in EFLC\TLAD\pc\data

do i need to duplicate timecyc.dat into EFLC\pc\data as well. or do just the modifiers go in this folder?

i'll check out dax fix thanks. I tried his ENB but it wasn't giving me what i wanted. maybe i need to apply the fix to that as well.

thanks

j

update: this is what i get when i apply enb Fix by Dax1 for EFLC 1.1.2.0.zip... looks like i'm doing something wrong? :S i did notice dax1's d3d9.dll is ENB 0.1.6.3, whereas GP's 0910 used 0.81(?) originally. is that going to be an issue?

with the default DOF... it seems to be inverted? notice the buildings in the back are clearer

Code: Select all

#define MAX_MOTION_BLUR_SAMPLES 23
#define DEPTH_OF_FIELD_QULITY 1
float	NearBlurDepth=0.0;
float	FocalPlaneDepth=1.5;
float	FarBlurDepth=1000.0;
float	MaxBlurAmount=1.0;
I must be misunderstanding something sorry!

i've got some work to do on the DOF settings still (see screenshots below)

float NearBlurDepth=20.0;
float FocalPlaneDepth=1.5;
float FarBlurDepth=1000.0;
float MaxBlurAmount=1.0;

but one thing i did notice is i had to divide the AdaptionMax by 10 from 0.38 to 0.038 otherwise everything whited out. I've noticed that on a few other ENB's as well