[REL] Half Life 2 ENB (DOF/SSAO)

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Half Life 2 ENB (DOF/SSAO)

Okay heres the downlaod link, ive tested it out with HL2, HL2 EP2, and it works well with those.

I also tried it with a few mods (like the amazing mission improbable, and newly released silent escape), and the DOF works well, but the bloom is way overdone, but if you change the line allowoversaturation=1 to 0, itll look alot better for those mods.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/69640312/file.html

*sensei*

Re: [REL] Half Life 2 ENB (DOF/SSAO)

First of all I hold a great deal of respect for people who are creating mods of all kind for their favorite games. Sometimes the mods hits a strike, sometimes mods misses completely. But the effort the modders put into their mods is stunning.
That said, I don't like the Cinematic mod. It doesn't "enhance" the Half Life 2 gameplay. It alters it. The Cinematic mod is a result of a modders vision of how the Half Life 2 gameplay should be, and it does not represent the gameplay vision of the original creators.

The ENB, however, enhances the gameplay to your own liking. With small means and effort YOU can re-design the ENB profile to suit your own vision,
and still experience the full gameplay of what it was designed to be from the beginning.

But, as stated, everything about mods is personal reference. :D

The Enb has nothing to do with Gameplay though

*sensei*

CinematicMod doesn't alter gameplay.
It alters atmosphere by changing optics.
Gameplay, settings, story, emotions are all still the same.