Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3

Ahh dam i only just realised ur on New Vegas, thanks anyway

Eat Thy Figs: Are you using this ENB in NV? Did you modify anything? It looks great.

The enb it's self is not modified more than tweaking the bloom/ssao settings to be of higher quality. What I did do however, is use a setting in the Imaginator mod for FNV to increase the presence of ambient lighting and gamma present on the terrain and objects, in essence making it all much brighter.

Excellent ENB.

Any chance that we'll be seeing a .161 version?

Hello I really like your ENB, but I have a weird bug and I don't know how to fix it. When looking at specific items such as the Chinese Pistol or a backpack from Project Nevada I get huge amounts of lens flare, which wouldn't be that bad but the screen adapts to it so all I see is a couple white spots from the flare and everything else is black. This is only when I look in a specific direction or a light source is in a specific position next to the object. I assume it is caused by some part of the object having 100% specularity so when light shines on it, it creates an instance of lens flare that is very strong, which then sets off the adaption and blacks out the rest of my vision. But I may be wrong, I am no expert. Anyways thank you for your work and I hope you can help me!