Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3

Hey Midhras, just started modding New Vegas for the first time as i kinda wanted to get back into Fallout and im so impressed :D im back into it already!!! But i noticed your screen shots look much more awesome than my game, so i was wondering if you could list any graphical mods, typically sky/immersion/lighting mods that you have.
I only have NMC textures, Project Nevada, Vurts and enhanced blood so they dont really change the lighting or sky.

Heres just a few shots i got, as you can see they are not a piece of art like yours is :D

Hope you like

I also meant to ask, do you use any in-game AA or AF?
And are your screenshots on the Nexus with the lower blur alternative DoF or without that.
If you have it without, could you please show me how to get rid of cloud/sky pixelation ?
Thanks again!

His look so good because of downsampling (running the game in a very high internal resolution) I think, also this ENB is designed for FO3 so it looks different in New Vegas which has different vanilla lighting than FO3.

I used the ENB in FO3 and found it looks much better, it was also alot less hassle to mod compared with NV, and have yet to crash/CTD whereas NV did a few times.
Enjoy!

@Midhras

If you ever think about making aversion of this for Fallout New Vegas, I can be a beta tester to provide feedback if necessary.

Few more pics:

Does any1 know what might be causing this?? It happens in underground locations, sewers, bunkers, metros etc, but only after a certain distance like 20m infront of the character and i dont know what mod could be causing it because all the mods i have were installed before i went in my first underground location.

I think that's just a side effect of the ENB series as a whole. I get that too with a number of other enb presets.

Ahh thats a shame its rather offputting, BTW what weapon mod is that?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47648 <---- AK74u

The other one is called the Themis, but the mod it belongs to is currently hidden by the owner. You can find a picture of an updated version that he might release here:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/38796