Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3

Ouch, it's never good to have it in Program Files. But that's probably not your problem. If you put all my files and the binary in Fallout's main directory, and removed any other old ENB files (effect.txt) you should be good to go.

Most people that have problems will have success when they go to My DOcuments/My Games/Fallout3 and DELETE rendererinfo.txt and back up the ini's. Then, start the game's launcher, letting it detect your video card. Disable ANY game antialiasing in the launcher. Close the launcher without starting the game after configuring.
Then start again using your usual launcher (FOMM, FOSE, NMM). Check if that works. If not, try reading my mod page for help, or the GINORMOUS comment thread.

But I bet this will work.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

Works fine now, thanks.

This really is a great mod, I'm really loving it. Just one thing though... How do you turn off the film grain? I've been going through the .ini and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Set fGrainScale to 0.0 in enbeffectprepass.fx.

matt02

This is absolutely amazing, thanks!

I have noticed occasionally getting large random white circles showing up near lights, any ideas what's going on there? Not too big a thing really.

Can post screens if needed.

Hey, thanks for the tip mindflux!

Well I got this to work in Fallout New Vegas, and WOW it is absolutely amazing. You really know how to tweak out a perfect configuration. I hope you don't mind this image dump.

is there any ENBs for FNV that look like this? tapioks is pretty good but I want something like Najt or Midhras!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Well it seems that those shots above your question are using my ENB in FNV. I don't know if EatYourFigs had to change much to get it to work, but it looks pretty recognizable to me. Just try it.

And I must say: gorgeous shots EYF!

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

Great mod work Midhras, love it.

Just two things.

1.) I'd like to make it a bit brighter. I can't see anything almost at all at night. How do I change the brightness settings.

2.) The opacity of my character is off. I mean I can see through him when ENB is turned on. How can I go about changing that?