ARMA 2/Day Z ENB?

share your configuration files
  • Author

ARMA 2/Day Z ENB?

Hi has anyone used a ENB for ARMA 2? Preferably for Day z? I know there are some screens out there where someone used an ENB but not sure which ENB.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ARMA 2/Day Z ENB?

I have an ENB for Arma II but if you use the Six Launcher (like me) to start DayZ, for some reason the ENB doesn't get loaded, even if I put the enb files into the operation arrowhead folder whre arma2oa.exe is. If I start Arma without DayZ, everything works fine.

I tried using Trivilles Fallout ENB for Day Z. Started up Six Launcher it showed the words on the top left but the effect doesnt seem to work. Might have to create a shortcut on Steam

Also Off topic here but does anyone know how to tell which games are compatible with ENB I understand that its most Direct X 9 games but I dont know how to tell whether a game is Direct x 9 or not

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just saw review of Day Z, never heard of it before. Looks very promising and interesting by gameplay for me. I'll research a bit more before making decision about modding of it, don't want to spend money for Arma like with Dark Souls.

Day Z is an Amazing game not just because it's so wide and fresh but because it doesn't hold your hand while you play it. It's harsh and yet satisfying. I fully recommend getting it but I suggest you hold off your money Boris until the standalone version of the game is released around October-November

Kenwort

That would be awesome to have this mod for ARMA 2!! Especially for DayZ mod as it's getting more and more popular. This mod would definitely give more life to the game.

I once tried enb series for ARMA 2 with this config: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gCX269Tlh8
It worked but I never knew how to config it.

Would be awesome if this was made fully compatible!

If you decided to create the mod, then contact me.. I have spare CDkeys for the game and I would gladly give them away just to get the enb series working for ARMA 2 :)

ENB work's great for this game and as someone above posted it won't work with the six launcher what you got to do is update this game yourself with each new update...It does take awhile to update this all by hand with every new patch but that is the only way you can use enb with this game..

Also you must have each new patch for arma 2 and for dayz as well for this to work.